Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One gift a day, to feel the Holiday way!


This year I decided to make a very special Holiday gift to my sisters and my parents. I saw in a magazine this great idea from an Advent Gift Chain, with one small gift to open every day of December leading up to Christmas. 




For each day from December 1st to the 24th , I wrapped up a little surprise and tied them one to the other forming a little gift chain. Each day, all you have to do is snip off the present of the day and voila!






I made my sisters each their own Advent Gift Chain, but for my parents I decided to alternate. So day one, a gift for mom. Day two, a gift for dad and so on. They take a long time to put together but I think I can say that everyone was very excited with this special Holiday gift. I think it might just have to become a new tradition of mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...