Saturday, December 24, 2011

My stocking are hung by the radiator with care!


Hello everyone! I just thought that I’d get one more post in before Christmas.

Even though I spend Christmas at my parent’s home every year, I always make myself a small tree in my apartment.  So here it is: my very own 2011 Christmas Tree! I also always put out my tiny nativity scene… it just wouldn’t be Christmas without it.  



Here’s also a glimpse at this year’s gift wrapping color scheme. As usual I use plain craft paper as my base. This year I chose accents of grey with these 2 snowflake papers and to top everything off, grey yarn and rough cotton name tags!






I want to take the time to offer everyone my warmest wishes for the Holiday season. May your days be filled with joyous moments sent with friends and family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...