Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let there be light!


Are you all in the Christmas mood yet?

6 days before Christmas, we may not have snow yet, but at least we have lights!

Here are the exterior decorations that we put up at our family home (by family home I mean my parent’s house, the home in which I was raised). This is actually where my sisters and I will be celebrating Christmas with our parents so it’s important that the house is extra well decorated.


The front door gets a special treatment! Welcome home to everyone!








White lights, green wreaths with crisp red bows and a sneaky Santa help to make the decor complete.  








When the sun sets and night-time comes around, that’s when the best part can be seen. White lights twinkling in the dark!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...