Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Liz’s Banana Muffins

Tonight I really felt like baking up a little something something.  What better then banana muffins to help get past hump day! Here is my sister Liz’s famous banana muffin recipe.

- 1/3 cup butter
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 3 bananas
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional… I didn’t put any in this time)

- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Mash-up the bananas into a purée (I like to use a fork).
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together (butter, sugar, vanilla and bananas).
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together (baking soda, flour, salt).
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips if desired!
- Pour mixture into muffin moulds (I like to grease the moulds, that way I don’t need to use those little muffin papers and for some strange reason I find that muffins without the little papers taste much better).
- Bake for 20 minutes


Voila!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...