Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3: Fifteen Christmas Salad


WOW! What a salad!

I know, I know, some of you are most probably sceptical about this one but take my word for it…. This recipe is amazing. Honestly, I never would have thought to pair up cheese with a clementine but the mix just works! The creaminess of the fresh mozzarella with the sweet juicy clemintine and the salty ham is an incredible mix.  






Just as Jamie suggests, using a glass jar is a great trick the whip up a smooth salad dressing. It’s a trick I’ve been using for years. What’s also great is that you make and store the dressing in one single thing… less dishes!






Recipe Fifteen Christmas Salade: Jamie Oliver, Cook with Jamie, p. 44



Recipe Lemon Oil Dressing: Jamie Oliver, Cook with Jamie, p. 24



Bon Appétit!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...