Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 29: Baby Spinach, Fresh Pea and Feta Cheese Salad


Ohhhh one month has already zipped by. 

Tonight was my very last food challenge recipe. I must say that this month was so enjoyable and it was so fun to eat new and varied food every day. I truly had a great time cooking and I hope that you all enjoyed following me on this adventure.

So for my last recipe I went for something simple yet fresh and delicious!




The recipe: Jamie Oliver, Naked Chef, p.41



Bon Appétit!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine, I have just caught up with your food challenge...all these recipes look so delicious my mouth is seriously watering. I love Jamie Oliver that guy really can cook...amazing. Recently he was in Australia and I saw him at a department store appearance which was exciting. I'll definitely try some of the recipes you posted soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...