Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 11: Seared Sallops and Crispy Prosciutto with Roasted Tomatoes and Smashed White Beans


Today’s recipe was a big disappointment for me. To be quite honest, I didn’t like it at all. Well, that’s not true, I liked part of it but what I didn’t like at all are the beans that were used. I used flageolet beans (which is what the recipe calls for) and I didn’t like the taste of them at all… The rest was pretty good, the tomatoes, the crispy ham… I think I would retry this one but with lentils or something. 




The beans I didn’t like :(





The recipe: Jamie Oliver, The Naked Chef Takes Off, p. 160


1 comment:

  1. ALLO CATHERINE ,
    NOUS SOMMES TRÈS FIÈRE DE TOI ET TES SOEURS.
    COMME CHAQUE ANNÉE TU TE DÉPASSE !!!!
    NOUS SOMMES TRÈS PRIVILÈGIÉS D 'ÊTRE INVITÉS
    A CE FESTIN DE FIN D'ANNÉE .

    ON EN PARLE ENCORE ...

    ON T,aime fort

    Sylvie & Renren
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...