Sunday, January 9, 2011

Deck the Halls!

I know that I should have posted this before Christmas but what the heck., I’ll post it anyways!  For those of you who, like me try to hang on to the holidays as long as possible, have a look at my small apartment Christmas décor!

Ah!!! Christmas time is by far my favourite period of the year! For me, a natural Christmas tree, no matter how small it may be, is an absolute must! On a snowy Sunday morning, I drove out with my sister and Daddio to go cut down a little Christmas tree to deck my halls!








Ah, the perfect tree for my place! Not too many branches but the size is just right!





Voila!!! The finished product.




Felt starts that I stitched up myself.





I turned some old pearl necklaces (fake of coarse) into tree ornaments.



The stockings were hung by the chimney with care!





I purchased this little nativity scene at a crafts show from a polish man who hand makes the small ceramic figures. It’s one of my favourite Christmas decorations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...