Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Market delights

On Sunday afternoon I decided to treat myself by going to my favourite Montreal spot: the Jean Talon market. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Montreal, the Jean Talon market is the city’s biggest exterior farmers market. Situated in the heart of Little Italy, this is by far my favourite place to go wonder around on the weekend, or any day of the week for that matter .  The colours, flavours and smells of this place make it almost a magical experience. Here are a few shots that I took while I was there. I would have taken more but I was too busy tasting, looking around and trying to decide what purchases I was going to make.


                         I bought some of these fresh sweet white onions.


                          I also picked up some of these mini courgettes….
                                Hmmm I wonder how I’ll cook them up!


                Because I absolutely love berries… and they are in season!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...